Grupo Alimentario Espaella S.L.
Calle Marqués de Urquijo 30, 1º
Madrid Companies Register, Volume: 33.399, Sheet: 106, Section: 8, Page: M-601268
Tel: 91 199 60 58 ; E-mail: email@example.com
This Legal notice regulates the use of www.espaella.es (hereinafter, the website) belonging to Grupo Alimentario Espaella S.L. (Hereinafter, Espaella or Owner).
The use of this website confers you the condition of User and implies the acceptance of all the terms and conditions of use included in this Legal Notice.
Users are advised to read this Legal Notice periodically and carefully as the conditions of use therein may be modified.
Some services accessible to users through the website may be subject to particular conditions that, if necessary, will replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice and that must be accepted by the user before the corresponding service is provided.
THE OWNER reserves the right to unilaterally modify the terms and conditions of use of this website. Any changes in this regard will be posted in a visible way on the website so that it can be known by the user before visiting.
Navigation, access and security
Accessing and navigating this website assumes the acceptance and knowledge of the legal notices and the terms and conditions of use therein. THE OWNER makes the maximum efforts to ensure that navigation is performed under the best conditions as to avoid damages of any kind that could be caused during use.
This site has been designed to support Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari browsers.
The Owner is not responsible for any damages that may be incurred by Users through the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the site has been designed.
- User obligations
3.1 Obligation to use the website correctly
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to the current legal framework in force and to the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user, with any type of action to the detriment of THE OWNER and contrary to the this Legal Notice being generally prohibited.
The user is obliged to use this service without incurring activities that may be considered illegal or illicit, that infringe the rights of THE OWNER or third parties, or that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website or prevent the normal use thereof by other users.
3.2 Request for content
The User must refrain from making requests for content offered through this website using means or procedures other than those established, indicated on the website or those that are usually used on the Internet, and as long as they do not entail a risk of rendering the website and its contents unusable.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorised purposes is prohibited, specifically, but not limited to:
1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to self image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Making use of the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communications.
3) Introducing computer viruses, defective files or any other software or programme that may cause damage or unauthorised alterations of the contents or systems accessible through this website.
- Current information
The information that appears in this site is correct on the date of its most recent update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this site.
- Intellectual property
All information contained in this website, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other rights of protection contained in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, approved in the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to THE OWNER, or to its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of transfer of all or part of the content of this site and, in general, of any object that according to the current legislation is protected by the rules of intellectual property is strictly prohibited.
All of the content of the website and that which is available through the products and services of the Owner, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and layout (the “Content”), are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors, with all rights reserved. No part of the website Content may be modified, copied, distributed, delimited, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Owner. Whenever the user is entitled to use the website, the Owner grants a limited license of use and access for the website and its Content and to legitimately download, and only for personal and non-commercial use, the content therein, as long as all warnings on copyright and intellectual property are respected. The user may not upload or republish Content of the website on any Internet site, Intranet or Extranet, nor integrate the information into databases or compilation. Any other use of the Content of the website is strictly prohibited.
The content of this website should not be used for public or commercial dissemination and should not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
- Registered trademarks
All trademarks and logos shown on this site are the property of THE OWNER or third parties. The use of any element of this website that is object to protection according to the current legislation regarding industrial property without prior consent is strictly prohibited. In particular, trademarks, trade names, establishment signs, denominations, logos, slogans, or any type of hallmark belonging to the Owner may not be used.
The Owner guarantees the confidentiality and security of the data provided by the Users. When personal data is required, the user will incorporate it voluntarily, and will be duly informed of the identity of the collector, the purposes for the collection, as well as the possibility and procedure to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO rights).
THE OWNER is obliged to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality regarding personal data collected in accordance with applicable law.
Any information regarding the cookies used in this website, as well as the options for its modification or uninstallation are available throughCookies policy.
The user has the possibility to configure their browser in a way that prevents the creation of cookie files or warns of this. The website is accessible without having the cookie file settings activated, although it can prevent the correct operation of security mechanisms for exclusive services or certain services that require greater security. As a general rule, the purpose of cookie files on the website is to facilitate user navigation.
The user that wishes to introduce links from their own websites to that of THE OWNER must fulfil the following conditions, without a lack of knowledge and understanding thereof exempting the user from the responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will only link to the home page but will not reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
2) It will be prohibited, under all circumstances, according to the applicable legislation in force at any moment, to establish frames of any type that wrap this website or allow the visualisation of the contents through Internet addresses other than those of the website itself and when they are visualised together with contents not pertaining to the website in such a way that: (I) it produces or can produce error, confusion or deception in users regarding the origin of the service or contents, (II) it supposes an act of comparison or unfair imitation, (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of THE OWNER or (IV) it is prohibited by current legislation in any other way.
3) No false, inaccurate or incorrect information about the OWNER, its employees or the activities it carries out will be made from the page that introduces the link.
4) Under no circumstances may the page where the link is located express that THE OWNER has given its consent regarding the insertion or, that it in any other way, sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) The use of any word mark, graphic or mix thereof, or any other trademark of THE OWNER within the website where the link features is prohibited except in the cases allowed by Law or expressly authorised by THE OWNER and, whenever it is allowed in these cases, a direct link with the website of THE OWNER in the form established in this clause.
6) The website that features the link must faithfully comply with the Law and cannot in any case have or link with their own or third-party content that: (I) is unlawful, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.) (ii) induces or may induce the misconception with the User that THE OWNER subscribes, endorses, or in any way supports the ideas, manifestations or expressions, legal or illegal, of those owning the website where the link features (iii) is inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of THE OWNER in regard to the place, contents and theme of the website featuring the link.
In any case, THE OWNER reserves the right to prohibit the links to its website and to demand its withdrawal when they do not fulfil the conditions required in this section.
The user will be solely responsible for the infractions that may incur or for the damages that may be caused to third parties by the improper or illegitimate use of the website.
THE OWNER will not be liable for any damages or losses that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone outages or disconnections in the operations of electronic or computer systems provoked by causes outside the company; delays or crashes in the use of such systems caused by telephone line overloads or overloads, overloads to the Internet system or other electronic systems.
THE OWNER does not guarantee the truthfulness nor is it liable for the consequences that could result from the errors in the contents provided by third parties that may appear in this website.
Likewise, THE OWNER is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links, directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases provided for in article 17 of Law 34 / 2002, of July 12, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI).
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between THE OWNER and the individuals and entities that own the pages they give access to, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of THE OWNER with the manifestations, contents or services provided through them. THE OWNER reserves the right to unilaterally withdraw and the links that appear on its website at any time.
THE OWNER does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and therefore is not responsible for the damages caused by the wrongfulness, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness therein, or any other damage that is not directly attributable.
THE OWNER is exempt from any liability regarding “cookies” that third parties could install on the hard drive of the user’s computer.
For any communication you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a written communication to ESPAELLA – calle Marqués de Urquijo 30, 1º 28008 Madrid
The user expressly accepts the use of electronic mail as a valid means of communications.
- Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The terms and conditions that govern this site and all the relationships that could be derived are safeguarded by the Spanish legislation.
Any controversy that could arise from the access or use of this website will be submitted to the corresponding courts.
Grupo Alimentario Espaella, S.L. 2016 © All rights reserved