Sending communications by electronic means
Messages sent through emails or web forms are messages that are addressed exclusively to the recipient and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the indicated addressee, be aware that unauthorised use, disclosure and/or copying are prohibited under current legislation.
Important notice (commercial communications)
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, and Directive 2002/58/CE, we inform you that in the event that you do not wish to receive communications and information of a commercial nature by means of this electronic communication system, you can tell us so through electronic means, indicating in the subject “CANCELLATION OF SUBSCRIPION TO COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS” so that your personal data are removed from our database. Your request will be put into effect within 10 days of submission. In the event that we do not receive an express response from you, we will understand that you accept and authorise our company to continue to make said communications.
- A) INCORPORATION OF PERSONAL DATA INTO FILES AND THE FILE MANAGER
The owners of personal data are informed that the data they provide us, through any of our means of collecting information, will be entered indistinctly in partially automated files, owned by the following File Manager:
SPANISH FOOD GROUP, (B87256321)
The Person in charge of the File is fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal data, and under existing legal regulations (in particular Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Data of Personal Character – hereinafter LOPD- and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December) has implemented a system to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of personal data.
This data will be processed for one of the following purposes:
– Management of contacts with clients and other web users.
– Management of e-commerce: orders, invoicing, shipments and other complementary steps to ensure the correct management of these online purchases.
– The company’s compliance with accounting and tax obligations
– Management of human resources and personnel recruitment.
– Commercial actions to inform clients and contacts of promotions, offers and new services, always within the corporate objective of the companies and corresponding to the purposes described above.
- B) RIGHTS ASSISTING THE HOLDER AND THE WAY OF EXCERCISING SAID RIGHTS
The Person in charge of the File declares that, under the provisions of the applicable legislation, they may assert their rights to: Access, Cancel, Rectify and, as the case may be, Oppose the processing of the personal data of which they are holders by written means (attaching a photocopy of their ID card) addressed to:
Grupo Alimentario Espaella, S.L. C/ Marqués de Urquijo, 30 1º – 28008 – MADRID