These conditions regulate purchases made at www.espaella.es a website belonging to Grupo Alimentario Espaella, S.L., with TIN B87256301, registered at calle Marques de Urquijo 30, 1º 28008 Madrid and Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in Volume: 33,399, Sheet: 106, Section: 8, Page: M-601268, hereinafter, ESPAELLA.
Telephone: : 91 764 94 12
The default language of the website is Spanish.
Purchasing at www.espaella.es is understood as the acceptance of the following terms.
Espaella is a novel concept that focuses on the elaboration of paellas and their distribution to exporters/importers, supermarkets, distributors, restaurants and end users.
The elaboration of Espaella’s rice dishes is totally hand-crafted and does not use any preservatives.
The product is vacuum packed and in just eight minutes it is ready to serve, optimising time and costs, as well as making it possible to offer a wide range of varieties.
Espaella distributes its products throughout Spain, except Ceuta, Melilla and the Balearic and Canary Islands.
Exporters/importers, department stores, distributors, restaurants and end users over 18 years can use Espaella’s services.
- Access and purchase of ESPAELLA products
4.1.- Espaella’s products can be purchases via www.espaella.es and by phone on 91 764 94 12.
4.2.- To purchase at www.espaella.es it is necessary to sign up using the registration form. The information entered into this form must be complete and true, with Espaella reserving the right not to admit or withdraw those who do not comply with this requirement.
The customer agrees to keep their information updated.
5.1.- The prices shown are final, in Euros (€) and include taxes. Payment will be made through a gateway that guarantees the security and protection of customer information.
5.2.- The orders can be paid for by credit card and PayPal.
5.3.- The minimum order is set at two double trays.
- Shipping and Costs
All shipments will be made through a courier service that specialises in maintaining the cold chain so that the product is delivered in optimum conditions.
The customer will be informed of the shipping costs at the time of making their purchase. Said expenses will be charged to the customer and may vary according to the destination of the products.
The delivery period is 48 hours in the Peninsula, with the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla being excluded.
If the customer finds that the shipment is open or tampered with in any way, they must inform Espaella as soon as possible.
The customer agrees to enable the delivery of the product, enabling a suitable address to carry out said delivery and trying to be present at the time of delivery.
If the Customer receives an unsolicited product by mistake, please make Espaella aware of the situation.
Incidents related to shipping can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or 91 764 94 12
- Cancellation of an order
Espaella supplies a product that can deteriorate or expire quickly. According to this and article 103 of the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users, in this case the right of withdrawal is not applicable.
ESPAELLA limits its liability in the following cases:
- ESPAELLA supplies a handmade product. For this reason there may be differences in details of appearance and finish, which in no case detract from the taste and quality of the product.
- ESPAELLA will act with the utmost diligence to make the selected product available to the company in charge of transportation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, delivery may be altered for causes for which ESPAELLA bares no responsibility, such as strikes, traffic, and, in general, any others related to the sector.
- Technical failures that, due to accidental or other causes, prevent normal operation of the Internet service.
- Lack of availability of the site for maintenance or other reasons that prevent the availability of the service.
- ESPAELLA puts all the means at its disposal in order to carry out the process of selection, payment and shipping of the selected product, nevertheless it disclaims liability for causes that are not attributable to ESPAELLA, acts of God or force majeure.
- ESPAELLA reserves the right to cancel or reject any order of a customer with whom there is a conflict regarding the payment of an earlier order or that presents some type of risk.
- ESPAELLA reserves the right to modify the prices of its products The purchase price will be the current price at the time the transaction is closed.
- ESPAELLA reserves the right to verify the personal information provided by the customer and to take the measures it deems necessary to verify that the person who has contributed their information is the holder of the bank account or documents or cards used for payment. This check may take the form of a request for proof of identity, address and/or bank documents. If the customer does not respond to a request of this type within two business days after it being made, the order in question will be automatically cancelled, with no possibility of filing a subsequent claim.
- ESPAELLA reserves the right to remove those users who are misusing or abusing the system, carrying out fraudulent acts or harming other users. ESPAELLA reserves the right to cancel all registrations that have benefited directly or indirectly from this type of fraudulent action.
- ESPAELLA reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions. These modifications will be published on the website so that the user can be aware of them before proceeding to use them.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the data you provide will be incorporated into an automated file belonging to Grupo Alimentario Espaella, SL, Tax Identification Number B87256301, with address at Marqués de Urquijo 30, 1 28008 Madrid. Your data will be processed for the purpose of managing your registration. Also, your data may be processed in order to send you information about our products and services, including by electronic means. If you do not wish to receive information by electronic means, send an email to email@example.com to inform them of you desire to unsubscribe.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending written communication, duly signed, accompanied by a photocopy of both sides of your ID card, to the address indicated above or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Espaella has adopted the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the data, as well as to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment and unauthorised access.
- Validity of these standards
These standards are the only ones that govern the relationship between the user and Espaella, replacing any verbal or written agreement that previously governed the parties.
The clauses will always be interpreted such that they produce effects. If, due to the interpretation of these rules, one or more of its clauses become null and void, the other clauses will remain in full force and effect.
- Customer Service
The user can direct their questions or suggestions to the Customer Service Department between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. by telephone to 91 764 94 12 or by e-mail to email@example.com
- Conflict resolution
Conflicts that may arise from the interpretation of these rules will be resolved by the corresponding courts as according to the current law.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, Espaella declares that according to Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on online dispute resolution in the field of consumer affairs and, amending Regulation (CE) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/CE, an online dispute resolution platform has been set up for consumers and traders who voluntarily wish to settle disputes within the scope of this Regulation. Said platform is available at:
Grupo Alimentario Espaella, S.L. 2016 © All rights reserved